Notification of events on multiple channels
The events generated by the video analysis plugins of A.I. Tech can be managed using multiple channels, which can also be activated simultaneously.
- AI-DASH-PRO, the interactive web dashboard of A.I.Tech.
- AI-DASH-Embedded, available for edge applications (Hanwha Techwin X series cameras equipped with SD card) and embedded version (AI-Appliance)
Generic events using standard protocols:
- Text string on configurable UDP / TCP protocols, POS style;
- Event in json format on http protocol (integration specifications can be requested for free), with the choice of attach one or more images associated with the event of interest;
- Customizable CGI call in terms of key-value pairs;
- NVR Hanwha Techwin;
- NVR capable of receiving POS-like text strings;
Remote I / O:
- Arteco Everywhere Remote I / O;
- Generic remote I / O through customizable CGI calls;
- VMS Arteco Next, through the Open Connector license;
- Avigilon VMS, through the POS license;
- VMG Genetec, Security Center 5.7, 5.8;
- VMS Milestone XProtect;
- VMS Smart Security Manager (SSM), Hanwha Techwin;
- VMS Wave, Hanwha Techwin;
- Generic third-party VMS through customizable CGI calls;
- Email, with the opportunity to attach a sequence of metadata images related to the event of interest;
- Writing on FTP server, with the chance of storing a sequence of metadata images related to the event of interest;
- Specific integrations for applications in the edge version:
- Digital output closing of the camera (on Hanwha Techwin cameras);
- Attachment to the camera’s events mechanism (for edge side plug-ins on Axis cameras);
- Specific integrations for embedded applications integrated into AI-Appliance:
- Relay contact closure;
- Digital pin closure, on impulsive mode or level mode;
- PTZ handover (through Add-on PTZ) to manage the PTZ cameras controllable via customizable CGI.
Note: the only exceptions are the AI-CROWD, AI-HEAT and AI-OCCUPANCY plugins, whose events are periodic (i.e. each "S" seconds are sent, where S is customizable). These can then be managed only by AI-DASH-PRO and AI-DASH-Embedded, as well as sent in json format on http protocol (generic event to send to third-party servers).
Visit our YouTube channel to see some configurations examples